A word from Kimberly Altman
Hello Mystery Shoppers!
While keynoting the Reno and Las Vegas IMSC Conferences in 2012, I became familiar with many of the challenges you face as you go about the business of mystery shopping. The distances between your shops can be great, the specific details that you need to tend to while actually performing your shops are numerous and the concise, detailed and often very time-consuming reports you must submit can sometimes be frustrating, not to mention all of the other things that life throws at you – interruptions, emergencies, distractions and personal and family appointments to handle.
Pam, Servanne and the IMSC are continuously looking for ways to help you do your job better. They requested, and I agreed, to provide a training and coaching program to support you in creating unprecedented results in your business – and in your life – with less effort, with less time and with much less frustration!
- We are offering is a series of six (6) once-a-month coaching tele-sessions.
- These tele-sessions will be one hour in length.
- The tele-sessions will be packed with training and coaching in subjects relevant to you.
- The tele-sessions will be opportunities for mystery shoppers to interact with each other, to share what you’re doing that works as well as the things that don’t work, to share your breakthroughs and your breakdowns so everyone benefits.
- And, let’s not forget, we will have fun doing this!!
To participate in these coaching tele-sessions, I am offering you a very heavily discounted price of just $9.95 per tele-session, with your agreement to participate in all six sessions. Your monthly participation is important as we will be creating a community of support together and being hit-or-miss with these sessions keeps the group from moving forward.
Here are the dates for our six sessions. They are all on the 2nd Wednesday of every month:
Session #1: What’s the difference between a successful and an outrageous result? January 9
Session #2: What is the one thing that will make your shops easier? February 13
Session #3: If you could disappear one thing that would make capturing and recording shopping details easier, what would it be?March 13
Session #4: What are the 3 (or 4 or 5) secrets to report writing? April 10
Session #5: How to keep interruptions and distractions from destroying your day. May 8
Session #6: What will it take for you to have your choice of plum assignments? June 12
The times are:
5:00 – 6:00 pm, Pacific
6:00 – 7:00 pm, Mountain
7:00 – 8:00 pm, Central
8:00 – 9:00 pm, Eastern
Take a look at this video for more information: http://www.kimberlyaltman.com/2013-imsc-sponsored-coaching-tele-sessions/.
Here are the instructions for registration:
1. Click here to go to my Online Scheduler.
2. Choose either the Pay Monthly option or for ease, if you’d like to pay for all 6 sessions at once, choose the Pay All 6 Sessions option.
3. Using the calendar, go to the month and date of the session for which you are registering and click on it (you will need to register for each of the six sessions individually).
4. Once the session time comes up in the box on the right side, you can change the time zone so that it reflects the correct time for your time zone.
5. Fill out the contact information requested.
6. Click “Pay Now” and make your secure payment via PayPal.
7. You and I will receive a message indicating that you are registered and paid for the session(s) that you registered for.
I look forward to including you in this series of power-packed training and coaching sessions and even more than this, I can’t wait to hear how our sessions impact your business and life!
Here’s to 2013 being your most prosperous and satisfying year yet!!
Kimberly Altman Coaching